Sunday, January 11, 2009

REAL BIZ in SL

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. I've been working as a Production Manager on the show REAL BIZ in SL, a live machinima show about what real world businesses are doing in Second Life. The job involves booking guests and hosting screenings on Athena Isle, and it's been a blast. The show is on a Winter hiatus right now but will be back for another "season" in February. You can find out more about the show on the REAL BIZ in SL show blog, Second Life Cable Network, or the show Facebook page.

In other news, I've moved. My old space is now part of Athena Isle headquarters and the activities that happen there. My new space is called The Grove. It's also on Athena Isle and a partner and I are getting things set up slowly but surely.

No comments: